vr 01 dec|
Join the Future of Socialising Event
We're organising an exciting social party about microdosing to explore the potential of Happy Tea as a substitute for alcohol in social settings.
Time & Location
01 dec 2023 19:30 – 22:30
Kokopelli, Warmoesstraat 12, 1012 JD Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
Microdose Together invites you to party and groove to the funky tunes of DJ Chef De Party, while making a real impact on science and psychedelic research. Come join the first ever social event "The Future of Socialising", where we'll be serving Happy Tea drinks, which are tea blends artfully flavoured to create a tasty microdosing experience and give you a happy buzz. During this event, the PRSM lab from Leiden University will study the effects of truffle microdosing socially.
Note that Leiden University and PRSM lab do not assume responsibility or liability for this event.
By joining you will:
- Immerse in an unforgettable social experience. Connect with people in a vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere with good music and a lovely setting.
- Taste new drinks. Enjoy refreshing, alcohol-free drinks specially crafted for this party. You get to make part of it yourself!
- Make an impact! Volunteer to contribute to science by completing short surveys at the start and end of the event.
All you need to know about having fun and making an impact with us:
- Attend only one of the following events: December 1st or 2nd
- Time: 19:30 - 22:30.
- Location: Kokopelli, Amsterdam
- You'll have the option to add a microdose of magic truffle in your drink
Note: You must be 18 years or older. Pregnant individuals and those taking SSRIs (antidepressants) or bipolar medications like Lithium cannot join the party.
Don't miss out! Limited spots available.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Friday, December 1st€ 5,00+€ 0,13 service feeSold Out
Saturday, December 2nd€ 5,00+€ 0,13 service fee