vr 15 sep|
Join the Future of Socialising Event
We're organising an exciting social party about microdosing to explore the potential of Happy Tea as a substitute for alcohol in social settings. Researchers from PRSM Lab at Leiden University will join us to study the effects. Participate in the party of the future with us!
Time & Location
15 sep 2023 19:30 – 22:30
Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands (Location will be revealed prior to the event)
About the event
Microdose Together: Expanding Science on the Future of Socialising
Microdose Together invites you to party and groove to the funky tunes of DJ Chef De Party, while making a real impact on science and psychedelic research. Come join the first ever social event "The Future of Socialising", where we'll be serving Happy Tea drinks, which are tea blends artfully flavoured to create a tasty microdosing experience and give you a happy buzz. During this event, the PRSM lab from Leiden University will study the effects of truffle microdosing socially. Together, we will explore the potential of Happy Tea as a substitute for alcohol in social settings. By participating, you will:
- Immerse in an unforgettable social experience. Connect with people in a vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere with good music and a lovely setting.
- Taste new drinks. Enjoy tantalising, alcohol-free drinks specially crafted for this party. You get to make your own blind drink! Your drink may or may not contain a microdose of psilocybin truffles. The mystery remains with us.
- Make an impact! Become an active contributor to science by reporting on your experience after the event.
All you need to know about having fun and making an impact with us:
- We are hosting 4 exclusive evenings of engaging parties in a lovely setting.
- Attend only one of the 4 events: September 15th, 16th, 22nd, or 23rd.
- Time: 19:30 - 22:30.
- Location: Amsterdam City Center (we'll disclose the address via email).
- Here's how your party will look: upon entry, you'll be required to fill in a pre-survey based on your current mood. Next, you'll get to make your own drink. Then you can enjoy the party. When leaving, you'll fill in a survey about your own experience. Note that the surveys are mandatory!
Note: You must be 18 years or older. Pregnant individuals and those taking SSRIs (antidepressants) or bipolar medications like Lithium, or those with an allergy to nuts cannot join the party. Guests should have a good command of the English language and normal or corrected-to-normal vision and hearing.
Don't miss out! Limited spots available. Be part of this pioneer research party and learn how to make your own microdosing drink.
Your ticket includes your drink. This is a non-profit event.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
1 ticket per person, please only select one evening.
Payment is done via PayPal or manual bank transfer. Please make sure you complete the order, if you do not receive a confirmation email then you are not registered for the event. Please get in touch if you have paid but don't have a ticket.
- Ticket type
Friday, September 15th event
This ticket is for the event on Friday, September 15th.Price€ 5,00
+€ 0,13 service fee+€ 0,13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out